Re:[sig] Web Page Updates

  • turanomar@libero.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 3, 2005
      Dear Paul and SIG memebrs
      I have published 5 years ago a book where I "revived" Alexander Nevskii thru enriching the tale of his life and feats by dialogs and it had a good success here in Italy. Do you think it would be worth translating it into English and try and publish it the US? Why such a question: I did not visit yet the pages that u suggested lately where A.N. is talked about but I am eager to broaden the palette of readers of Old Russian History. I hope you did visit the pages of www.mondimedievali.net MEDIOEVO RUSSO which are taken care of by myself. It is a pity that the pages are in Italian, but ... that's life. I have been lately in Russia and there is a huge demand for history: What is Russiam what was Russia, why Kiev and why and why... SIG is great as a tribune for informing everybody about old realities of Rus and Russia and Lithuania and Latvia etc. etc. There is a lage mining for a studnet of history in the Eastern European Plain. Do you think it would be useful to have SIG pages in other languages than English? Many problems but please give me a help!
      Aldo