beading trick

  • mir.plemmons@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2005
      This'll only help if you're doing the covering beading, but my answer from my First Nations work is to snug them all together and anchor them to each other to control which way they end up holding. It also makes them safer from thread breaks:

      I string about 4 beads at a time to anchor, and the trick to make everybody line up politely is to run the floss through an entire row a second time.

      is
      Tvorimir Danilov