Re: > Subject: Belarus

  • efeja_feja
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
      One of the members of our re-enactment group in Toronto (we do
      Baltic Viking) is in Belarus visiting family and friends and
      attended the event posted here.

      This link http://www.bel-knight.com/index.php?lang=eng is for one
      of the groups in Belarus. Go to the Gallery section for pictures of
      other events the Belarus Knights have done. Do NOT miss the images
      of their Arms and Armour and Jewellery and Objects!!! The work is
      truly stunning!

      Kelly
      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
      <Posadnik@m...> wrote:

      > > > Members of the Belarus Knight Clubs compete at the
      > > > International
      > > > Festival of Medieval Tradition and Culture. The
      > > > event was held in
      > > > Lida, a small town 30 miles west of Minsk. Several
      > > > dozen clubs from
      > > > Belarus, Russia, Baltic countries and Poland took
      > > > part in the
      > > > festival.

      > Search for anything at www.yandex.ru
      > search words can be Bely Zamok (THIS event takes place in Minsk
      but Buelorussia is a small country to avoid mentioning other events
      speaking about BZ, one of the major events in Russia and Belarus
      (other being Kulikovo Pole and Vyborg festivals, in September and
      July or August correspondingly)), Minsk Rekonstruktory, Belarus
      Rekonstruktory. I mean typing them in Cyrillic, of course. :-)