    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 21, 2005
      > From: "Rick Orli" <orlirva@...>
      > Subject: Belarus
      >
      > I saw this article in the Washington post yesterday,
      > with a different
      > picture.
      > http://www.dailystar.com/dailystar/news/93921.php
      >
      > Members of the Belarus Knight Clubs compete at the
      > International
      > Festival of Medieval Tradition and Culture. The
      > event was held in
      > Lida, a small town 30 miles west of Minsk. Several
      > dozen clubs from
      > Belarus, Russia, Baltic countries and Poland took
      > part in the
      > festival.

      Is there an article? All I see is a blurb and a
      picture.
      --Sfandra

      ******************
      Sfandra Dmitrieva iz Chernigova
      Kingdom of the East
      ******************
      "Earth: The most dangerous place known to Man. Billions of humans have died there." --TarynEve, "Desert Isle" (ENTff)

      __________________________________
      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
        Greetings!

        Search for anything at www.yandex.ru
        search words can be Bely Zamok (THIS event takes place in Minsk but Buelorussia is a small country to avoid mentioning other events speaking about BZ, one of the major events in Russia and Belarus (other being Kulikovo Pole and Vyborg festivals, in September and July or August correspondingly)), Minsk Rekonstruktory, Belarus Rekonstruktory. I mean typing them in Cyrillic, of course. :-)

        Bye,
        Alex
      • efeja_feja
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 22, 2005
          One of the members of our re-enactment group in Toronto (we do
          Baltic Viking) is in Belarus visiting family and friends and
          attended the event posted here.

          This link http://www.bel-knight.com/index.php?lang=eng is for one
          of the groups in Belarus. Go to the Gallery section for pictures of
          other events the Belarus Knights have done. Do NOT miss the images
          of their Arms and Armour and Jewellery and Objects!!! The work is
          truly stunning!

          Kelly
          --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik