Russian games

  • Stephanie Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2005
      My shire did get the bid for A&S, which we have decided will be Russian themed. I am looking for a Russian board game to teach. I don't really care if it's exactly period, as long as it's not created in the 20th century. I am researching card games too. Does anybody know of some Russian traditional yard games/ children's outdoor games I could teach? That's next on my list to research. If nothing else, I will teach Byzantine chess as the board game.

      Thanks,
      Nadya

      "I taught my kids to question authority, forgetting that the first authority they'd question would be me." - Susan Sarandon