computer case

  • Sarah Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2005
      Just a note that if you wanted to buy one of these, and you wanted it to
      work, you'd have to ship the components from the US, or have them installed
      here, as they are not compatible. I was able to use my US laptop in Russia,
      but was not able to replace parts, and had to buy a Russian one, which
      again, I could use with a power converter, but was trash when it needed
      repair.

      Just in case any of us have the cash on hand to fund these fun things...

      sasha