Russian Wooden Computer Case

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
      For the SIG-List member who has everything....

      http://blogga.ru/2005/09/12/wooden_comp

      -- Paul Wickenden of Thanet
    • Marilee Humason
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
        Somebody has wayyyy too much time on their hands!
        Anastasia

        --- Paul W Goldschmidt <goldschp@...> wrote:

        > For the SIG-List member who has everything....
        >
        > http://blogga.ru/2005/09/12/wooden_comp
        >
        > -- Paul Wickenden of Thanet

        Kingdom Bardic Champion
      • aleannain@insightbb.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2005
          I agree. It is very nice and nice craftmanship...but they have to much time
          on their hands.
          Anushka

          > Somebody has wayyyy too much time on their hands!
          > Anastasia

          [clipped by moderator]