RE: [sig] Digest Number 1815

  • Rebecca Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2005
      Zabava,
      No textiles per se, I'm afraid. There are some interesting line drawings of
      people wearing interesting things on their heads though. The only thing I
      can identify as containing textiles is from the strings holding a Baltic
      headdress together.

      Volume 3 has a lot of drawings/photos of decorative plaques and the like. It
      also has some brooches, pins and fibula.
      Volume 5 is really big on jewellery, including a lot of things I can
      identify as Baltic, and a few things that are usually classed as 'Viking'.

      Hope the summary helps,
      Rebecca