looking for archeological dig site

  • Magdalena Gdanska
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Greetings all. I had a site bookmarked forever and lost it recently in
      computer problems. It was an aarcheoligcal dig in I think the Ukraine.
      Alot of the pictures were of jewelry. The author's name was Dariusz. If
      anyone still has this link please send it to me privately. I tried
      going through sig digests for several months and have not found it.

      Thanks
      Magdalena Gdanska