Fwd: Western influences in Hungary at 1000 1526

  • jennifer knox
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2005
      this was on the drachenwald list, thought you all might be interested...
      anya

      Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:34:14 +0300
      From: Rauno Huikari <sporttikuva@...>
      Subject: Western influences in Hungary at 1000 1526
      To: DW-L@...

      Dear friends,

      I made a small study after my last midlle European trip about western
      influences in Hungary before Turkish invasion.
      I wanted to pick up from my sources all the Western influences I could find
      and thats how that study is made from only one point of vieuw.

      Read the text if you are interested:

      http://www.kolumbus.fi/rauno.huikari/westerninfluences.htm

      I am also willing to read your comments and arguments againts my conclusion.

      Lord Rakonczay Gergely

      * TO LEAVE THE LIST *

      Write to LISTSERV@... and, in the text of your message
      (not the subject line), write: SIGNOFF DW-L

      "Speak softly and carry a big stick" -- Teddy Roosevelt