Re: collars

  • Stephanie M. Ross
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 29, 2005
      Rats, when it got enlarged and/or formatted by Yahoo, it cut off parts
      of the pattern so it won't go together right. If you are still willing
      to mess with it, you could tape two pieces of paper together, trace
      the pattern, and email me each page. If not, no worries, I got some
      other good ideas from the folks on this list. I really appreciate your
      time and effort. Thank you!!

      Nadya

      --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Lente" <lente@c...> wrote:
      > Okay I got the collar copied and drew on graph lines at one inch in
      size so
      > you can get it back to size easier, so the file portions (four
      parts) are in
      > Kathws' stuff in the sig group file section, you will have to tape
      them
      > together once you get the size you want. This is the first time
      I've done