kokoshnik article

  • Stephanie Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2005
      http://www.ic.omskreg.ru/~folklore/mk/golovn/index_.shtml

      An article concerning Russian female head dressings, including drawings of front and back of kokoshniks, and how they sit on the head. I found this article while searching metacrawler for "russia archeology textiles". I believe it is a translation from the Russian. I also included it in the links section.

      Nadya

      "If the flag needs protection at all, it needs protection from members of Congress who value the symbol more than the freedoms that the flag represents."
      - Jerrold Nadler