History of the Roma in the Czech Lands

  • Alastair Millar
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2005
      For those who are interested, I've just come across an overview of the
      history of the Roma in the Czech Lands (in rather poor English,
      unfortunately), with reference to the broader European context:

      http://www.mvcr.cz/prevence/obcanum/publik/rom_eng/rom_a.html

      This page is buried deep within the website of the Czech Ministry of the
      Interior (under "Crime Prevention"!!!); please note that it dates to
      1999.

      Cheers!

      Alastair

      Alastair Millar BSc(Hons) - http://www.skriptorium.info
      = Translation & consultancy for the heritage industry =

      19.8.2005