Re: Asking for a book review

  • LiudmilaV@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 1999
      In a message dated 11/22/1999 5:08:20 PM Pacific Standard Time,
      jdmiller2@... writes:

      << Medieval Russia, 980-1584
      >Janet Maring,Janet Martin / Paperback
      >Our Price: $24.95

      Do you happen to know who the publisher is?

      >Medieval Russian Culture, Vol. 2
      >Michael S. Flier (Editor),With Daniel Rowland / Pop Up Book
      >Our Price: $48.00

      Did I read that right? This is a pop-up-book?

      --Yana >>

      I don't know who the publisher is but can look it up at the site. And, yes,
      a pop-up book...whatever that means in this case. There are 240 pages in it.

      My thanks to everyone who replied! I found the Volume 1 at my school's
      library, but not 2.
      Liudmila