re: pennsic sig meeting

  • Marilyn Kinyon
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
      I have sent the herbal piece I promised to all i think had requested
      it. If you have not recieved it please email me and I will send it!
      Also, Linda... the email I have for you would not work so send another
      and I will forward you the information.

      For those of you who missed it we had a nice little meeting on the last
      Friday. After some of you had left a gentleman arrived who is currently
      digging up a Macedonian castle. He plans on giving some classes on it
      at Pennsic next year. Here is his web page...
      http://users.stlcc.edu/mfuller/
      I think he will be joining the list anf should make a wondeful addition.

      Marija
    • Marilee Humason
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
        Hi,
        I may have forgotten to ask for it, but I wanted it!
        thanks,
        stasiwa@...
        Baroness Anastasia

        --- Marilyn Kinyon <MamaLynx@...> wrote:

        > I have sent the herbal piece I promised to all i
        > think had requested
        > it. If you have not recieved it please email me and
        > I will send it!
        > Also, Linda... the email I have for you would not
        > work so send another
        > and I will forward you the information.
        >
        > For those of you who missed it we had a nice little
        > meeting on the last
        > Friday. After some of you had left a gentleman
        > arrived who is currently
        > digging up a Macedonian castle. He plans on giving
        > some classes on it
        > at Pennsic next year. Here is his web page...
        > http://users.stlcc.edu/mfuller/
        > I think he will be joining the list anf should make
        > a wondeful addition.
        >

        > Marija

      • Paul W Goldschmidt
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 21, 2005
          Can you tell us more about what you did at this meeting? I'd like to hear
          more about it. Just a party or was there a program?

          -- Paul