Slavic Village Harvest Festival

  • susannah53
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 16, 2005
      Anyone attending the Slavic Village Harvest Festival in Cleveland, OH
      the weekend after next? If so, I'd be interested in hearing from you;
      I'm looking for an "Around and About" for the fall issue of THE PYSANKA.

      Susannah
    • Rick Orli
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
        Our Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth living history group will be
        presenting at 2 festivals: Dozynki Festival, this weekend at CT (exit
        37 off I84) and
        Labor day weekend at the Doylestown PA Our Lady of Czestochowa
        festival, where we will especially celebrate the 350th Aniversary of
        the Siege of Czestochowa and the deluge and the miracle thereof. (we
        will not attend the second weekend). We will have mounted
        presentations at PA.

        Plus tasty snacks.
        -Rick

        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "susannah53" <susannah53@y...> wrote:
        > Anyone attending the Slavic Village Harvest Festival in Cleveland, OH
        > the weekend after next? If so, I'd be interested in hearing from
        you;
        > I'm looking for an "Around and About" for the fall issue of THE
        PYSANKA.

        > Susannah
      • Elaine Manyoki
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 17, 2005
          If you can find someone to take pics of the Doylestown weekend??? I grew up there..
          Katya

          [Please clip your posts]
        • Rick Orli
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 19, 2005
            OK!
            -Rick--- In sig@yahoogroups.com, Elaine Manyoki <emanyoki@y...> wrote:
            > If you can find someone to take pics of the Doylestown weekend??? I
            grew up there..
            > Katya
            >
            > [Please clip your posts]
          • Tom Cerul
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 20, 2005
              Rick, do you have a link for more info on those events?

              Tom

              [edited by moderator]