Monastic Meal Beta Reviewers Needed!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      Things got a bit busy so I lost some momentum on the project, but I have
      finally finished the translation of Sudakov's article on the 16th century
      monastic meal (with deep gratitude to Sofya for loaning me her translation
      for comparison).

      I'm now looking for some hardy bilingual (Russian/English) folks to proof
      the translation before I release it more generally. It would be best if
      you are familiar with archaic as well as modern Russian as a lot of the
      text is actually quotes from the 16th century manuscript.

      If you're feeling up for the challenge and would like to review it, contact
      me offlist (goldschp@...) and I'll send you both the Russian original
      and my translations.

      Thanks,
      Paul Wickenden