Re: request for feedback/collaberation-Rom vardo

  • dairygurly
    Message 1 of 13 , Aug 5 12:28 PM
      I know that show to..I watch HGTV all the time..I love most all the
      shows on there lol..Thank you for letting me join..My name
      Kimberly,37,mother,wife,homemaker,friend..I have two children twins.11
      year old daughter ,13 year old son, and son who would be 9 though he
      passed at age 2.Doctors thought he had croop and he did not..

      I live in Iowa central Iowa..I was born in Minnesota.Moved from there
      when i was 12 and lived in the southwest of america for 26 yrs..I
      wanted my seasons and birds and little animal critters back lol..So we
      are now back in Iowa..

      My husband was born in California,his father was from the old Russia
      and his parents migrated over here...

      I would love to live in europe one day with my family as we love to do
      one day..

      Thanks again for letting me join..
      Kimberly

      [Clip your posts]
    • Shannon Anderson
      Message 2 of 13 , Jun 30, 2006
        While doing some research on these things, I found
        that my alma mater had posted some great pictures of
        the birch bark letters that are in Novgorod and I
        wanted to send this link in case anyone wanted to see
        them up close without leaving home.

        http://humanities.uchicago.edu/depts/slavic/bblphotos.html

        The pictures are pretty nice, you can get pretty good
        resolution. I personally will be making one of these,
        since I collected some nice birch bark while I was in
        Maine a few weeks ago...

        Margarita

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jun 30, 2006
          That's a very cool site, thanks for the link!

          I expecially liked the photos of additional artifacts
          - I may try to recreate the Horse amulet.

          Thanks,
          Sfandra

          --- Shannon Anderson <kitonlove@...> wrote:
          > While doing some research on these things, I found
          > that my alma mater had posted some great pictures of
          > the birch bark letters that are in Novgorod and I
          > wanted to send this link in case anyone wanted to
          > see them up close without leaving home.

          http://humanities.uchicago.edu/depts/slavic/bblphotos.html

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • Mir Plemmons
          Message 4 of 13 , Jul 1, 2006
            wonderful!! I'm actually looking for any collections of their
            contents in translation to at least modern Russian; pref French or
            English but I can muddle...

            is
            Mir