Re: [sig] Re: Knowledge Pages

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 1, 2005
      At 11:15 AM 8/1/2005, you wrote:
      >The only concern I have is who is going to verify the integrity of the
      >submitted links and that they fit the parameters of the Russian
      >Knowledge Page? In the past, I did that part, but I don't have the
      >time any longer.

      Sounds like the Russian page might be possible to fix up as a joint
      effort. The Polish and Czech pages look pretty good.

      But the ones I worry about are:

      Romania -- dead
      Georgia -- dead

      And the ones that have been inactive for three or more years:

      Hungary
      Estonia (and the Baltic pages in general)

      While one can start by tracking down the owners, I'd really like to recruit
      someone to organize this whole thing. Yana says she doesn't have the time
      at this point. I'm buried in the rest of the SIG stuff (well, that is a
      whole bunch of other projects). Is there anyone out there who'd like to
      take on - at least on a temp basis - the process of inventorying,
      contacting page owners, and recruiting new webmasters for the pages?

      -- Paul