Posting to the SIG list

  • yanagroznaia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 10:21 AM
      Okay. Who here does not understand "clip your posts?"

      Seriously, people. You need to use your delete key a LOT more often.
      Do not send a reply to a message without looking at the length of
      material that you are appending to it. You do not need to include all
      of the previous emails in a subject in your reply. A line or two to
      help show the context of your post is plenty.

      And us oldtimers? You know, the ones that I don't moderate any longer?
      You really, really, REALLY need to set a good example by clipping
      posts properly. It doesn't look good when I have just reprimanded new
      posters about their lack of netiquette and then see that you have
      written a two line response to an post, followed by 50 lines of copied
      dialogue.

      If anyone truly does not understand what I am complaining about, write
      me offlist and I will help you learn how to clip posts.

      --Yana Groznaia, moderator