Re: [sig] New file uploaded to sig

  • Marilee Humason
    Message 1 of 22 , Jul 12, 2005
      It looks kind of like it only half scanned? It is hard
      to tell what it is.
      can you also give where or which book the picture came
      from?
      Thanks,
      Baroness Anastasia

      --- sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > This email message is a notification to let you know
      > that
      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
      > sig
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Liudmila's book finds/scan.jpg
      > Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
      > Description : Ubrus of Tsaritsa Anastasiia
      > Romanovna, wife of Ivan the Terrible (XVIth century)
      >

      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
      > please visit:
      >
      > Regards,
      >
      > mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>

      Kingdom Bardic Champion
      Message 2 of 22 , Jul 13, 2005
        Hi Anastasiia!
        That is one beautiful green brocade letnik!
        'dok

        Message 3 of 22 , Jul 13, 2005
          Well thanks sweeti!
          stasi

          --- Tim Nalley <mordakus@...> wrote:

          > Hi Anastasiia!
          > That is one beautiful green brocade letnik!
          > 'dok
          >
          > --- Marilee Humason <stasiwa@...> wrote:
          >
          > > It looks kind of like it only half scanned? It is
          > > hard
          > > to tell what it is.
          > > can you also give where or which book the picture
          > > came
          > > from?
          > > Thanks,
          > > Baroness Anastasia
          > >
          > > --- sig@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > >

          > > > Hello,
          > > >
          > > > This email message is a notification to let you
          > > know
          > > > that
          > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of
          > the
          > > > sig
          > > > group.
          > > >
          > > > File : /Liudmila's book finds/scan.jpg
          > > > Uploaded by : mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
          >
          > > > Description : Ubrus of Tsaritsa Anastasiia
          > > > Romanovna, wife of Ivan the Terrible (XVIth
          > > century)
          > > >

          > > > You can access this file at the URL:

          > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group,
          > > > please visit:
          > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
          > > >
          > > > Regards,
          > > >
          > > > mamainna2000 <LiudmilaV@...>
          > > >

          > > Baroness Anastasia Alexandrovna Andreeva (OL)
          > > Kingdom Bardic Champion

          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

          Kingdom Bardic Champion
        • LiudmilaV@aol.com
          Message 4 of 22 , Jul 13, 2005
            In a message dated 7/12/2005 10:37:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
            stasiwa@... writes:

            Hello,

            > This email message is a notification to let you know
            > that
            > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
            > sig
            > group.

            I did, in a follow-up e-mail. The scan is a complete picture from the book,
            I am afraid.

          • sig@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 22 , Jan 18, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
              group.

              File : /Katarynas Files/UCB1.zip
              Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
              Description : Ukrainian Costuming Book excerpt 1

              Message 6 of 22 , Apr 26, 2007
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                group.

                File : /Baroness Anastasia /golden swan 14.JPG
                Uploaded by : stasiwa <stasiwa@...>
                Description : Anya the Gypsy

                stasiwa <stasiwa@...>
              • sig@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 22 , Jan 29, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                  group.

                  File : /Katarynas Files/KievianLvivChurchPicture1600s.jpg
                  Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
                  Description : 1600's Kievian Lviv Church Picture

                  Message 8 of 22 , Mar 11, 2008
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                    group.

                    File : /Katarynas Files/Fig3pg8RussianHistCost-sm.jpg
                    Uploaded by : kataryna_dragonweaver <kataryna_dragonweaver@...>
                    Description : For Picture Information Request

                    Message 9 of 22 , Mar 7, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                      group.

                      File : /Sfandra Dmitrieva/KievanStateLectureNotes.doc
                      Uploaded by : Seonaid13 <seonaid13@...>
                      Description :

                      Seonaid13 <seonaid13@...>
                    • sig@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 22 , Mar 7, 2009
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the sig
                        group.

                        File : /Sfandra Dmitrieva/IconLectureNotes.doc