website

  • Stephanie M. Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2005
      Hello, I am a new/old memebr of SIG. It has been about 8 yrs since I
      was a member. I have found a website via my Laurel that I wish to have
      translated into Englsih. It is totally in Russian at the moment. It
      includes primary documentation for both male and female costume of the
      1400's. The author is willing to sew the whole costume for a very
      reasonable price. He also gave me permission to translate the website
      into English so that those of us in the English speaking world will
      have access to the info. However, I have a very basic knowledge of
      Russian myself, and I need help with the translation. I found an
      awesome translation program at :
      http://translation.paralink.com/translation.asp. I have translated the
      costuming pages for both male and female. Link:
      http://www.sura.ru/partizan/kostume.html

      I have translated the costuming pages via the translation program, and
      I need someone to help me clean it up. I will send you the permission
      email from Aleksandr Bykov and my basic translation. He is willing to
      post the English translation to his website so that we can use the
      material. Any takers for helping me/us out?

      Nadezhda Petrova Stoianova