Re[2]: [sig] More Russian Translation Help

  • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 11, 2005
      Greetings!

      The word was also explained in one of Pokhlebkin's books, but not Kitchens of Our Nations but From the History of Russian Couisine (afair), treating the Russian cooking of 18-19-century period, reflected in Russian drama. As in Ostrovsky's plays there were loads of such lexics, my first association was with Pokhlebl\kin analysing a phrase from some Ostrovsky's play in teh book mentioned above.