New Here

  • Palfi Jozsa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2005
      Hello, I am new here. My name is Palfi Jozsa and I live in Hungary
      around the year of 1472. Does anyone know of any RELIABLE resources
      where I can go to find information and pictures of what I would have
      worn? Thanks for your time and any help that you could provide,
      Crystal
    • Stephanie M. Ross
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2005
        --- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Palfi Jozsa" <dancing_pantz@y...> wrote:
        > Hello, I am new here. My name is Palfi Jozsa and I live in Hungary
        > around the year of 1472. Does anyone know of any RELIABLE resources
        > where I can go to find information and pictures of what I would have
        > worn? Thanks for your time and any help that you could provide,
        > Crystal

        Check out the Hungarian file in the "Files" section. Some of the stuff
        is earlier than your timeperiod, but it looks like a good place to
        start!

        Nadya
      • Crystal Thurber
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 12, 2005
          Oh boy, thank you!

          "Stephanie M. Ross" <hlaislinn@...> wrote:--- In sig@yahoogroups.com, "Palfi Jozsa" <dancing_pantz@y...> wrote:
          > Hello, I am new here. My name is Palfi Jozsa and I live in Hungary
          > around the year of 1472. Does anyone know of any RELIABLE resources
          > where I can go to find information and pictures of what I would have
          > worn? Thanks for your time and any help that you could provide,
          > Crystal

          Check out the Hungarian file in the "Files" section. Some of the stuff
          is earlier than your timeperiod, but it looks like a good place to
          start!

          Nadya

          XLII: The answer to life, the universe, and everything.