East Kingdom - GNEW - Ukrainian Chronicle of Clothing

  • Seonaid13
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2005
      For any Easterners on this list who might be planning on attending GNEW
      in Malagentia next weekend, I will be attending, and I will have my
      copy of the "Ukrainian Chronicle of Clothing Vol 1" with me, if you're
      interested in seeing it. As a reminder, this is the book Cezar posted
      pictures from (sig msg. #9520 for URLs).

      Vasina, Zinaida. Ukrains'kyi litopys vbrannia =
      Ukrainian Chronicle of Clothing. Kyiv: Mystetstvo,
      2003- v. 1-

      I'll be camped with Haus Von Drakenklaue (green-black-white sheilds),
      and arriving Friday evening. I do plan on shooting a lot of arrows on
      Saturday, as well as hitting some classes, so Friday evening, Saturday
      evening, or Sunday morning will be the best times to find me. :D

      Cheers,
      Sfandra Dmitrieva
    • tatianna_daniilova
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2005
        Hey there!

        I'll be there and I'll keep an eye out for you. I'd love to get a
        peak at that book!

        See you there!

        Tatianna