Hussar Wings

  • Alzbeta Michalik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005
      I just posted a picture of me in my Hussar wings from the Jubilee Olde
      English Faire in Brimfield, IL. You can find it under the Alzbeta
      folder.

      This was from a parade that we do for a giant demo. I actually had
      one spectator recognize what I was. Most of the people assumed it was
      some sort of Native American thing. (sigh)

      I'll post more pictures as I get them.
      Alzbeta
    • MoxFool@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005