Re: [sig] Taking Slovo to PDF

  • Ilijana Krakowska
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2005
      Well, since you ask, I don't like pdf documents. They take too long for my dial-up connection to download and I can't cut and paste the parts I want to save. However, I do understand the need for efficiency.
      Ilijana Krakowska

      goldschp@... wrote:
      For a number of reasons (mostly speed and efficiency), I'm considering producing the online Slovo in Acrobat (pdf) rather than continuing to web the hardcopy as a separate document.

      The downside to this is that the content will now be identical to the hard copy (in the past, the webbed version has included bonus items not found in the hard copy). The upside is that the content will now be identical.

      Thoughts? Comments?

      -- Paul

      Yahoo! Groups Links