Re: [sig] RE: Temple ring on E-bay

  • Kseniia Smolnianina
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 8 9:40 AM
      William Beornson is amazing - I just can't afford him. :( Out of
      curiousity, are you the "Vasya" for whom he made the pair of silver
      cuffs? If so, I'd love to see a photo! He was telling me about them
      at an event (Egil's), and pointed out the sources he used for the
      designs.

      -- Kseniia
      Three Mountains, An Tir

      --
      **********************************
      Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8 12:42 PM
        I can. Do either of them have a website? 'dok

        --- Kseniia Smolnianina <kseniia@...> wrote:

        > William Beornson is amazing - I just can't afford
        > him. :( Out of
        > curiousity, are you the "Vasya" for whom he made the
        > pair of silver
        > cuffs? If so, I'd love to see a photo! He was
        > telling me about them
        > at an event (Egil's), and pointed out the sources he
        > used for the
        > designs.
        >
        > -- Kseniia
        > Three Mountains, An Tir
        >
        > On 6/7/05, bphall76@... <bphall76@...>
        > wrote:
        > > There are a lot of good jewelers in the SCA. Most
        > will do custom work. Two
        > > of the best that I know personally are Fjorlief in
        > Haga (enamelist) and
        > > William Beornson (silversmith). I have pieces
        > from both of them.
        > >
        > > IS
        > > Vasilisa Myshkina
        > > Glymm Mere, An Tir

        > removed]
        > >

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links
        > >

        > --
        > **********************************
        > Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
        > Barony of Three Mountains
        > Note my new e-mail address!

        __________________________________
        Yahoo! Mail
      • Kseniia Smolnianina
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8 1:05 PM
          I think this is William's site: http://www.billdawsonmetalsmith.com/

          Vasilisa, does this look like the right site to you?

          Fjorlief's site is: http://www.fineartisanry.com/

          Both are located in the Pacific Northwest.

          --Kseniia

          --
          **********************************
          Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 8 4:56 PM
            There is also Master Danr, who does really great work, primarily with
            iron, in the Upper Midwest (Minnesota).
            His website is: http://www.irontreeworks.com/

            ~Aryenne
          • bphall76@aol.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 9 4:24 PM
              Yup that's me. Fortunately for me Master William takes payments. He also
              teaches different metal working techniques.

              IS
              Vasilisa Myshkina

              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 10 9:35 AM
                Vassya,
                Are you in the Outlands? I have a good friend also
                named Master William who moved there from the Middle
                last year, a metal worker extraordinaire...? Does he
                wear a maroon hillbilly hat?
                'dok

                --- bphall76@... wrote:

                > Yup that's me. Fortunately for me Master William
                > takes payments. He also
                > teaches different metal working techniques.
                >
                > IS
                > Vasilisa Myshkina

                > removed]

                Discover Yahoo!