Re:[sig] Call for Articles!

  • turanomar@libero.it
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 8, 2005
      I understand. I will translate it and send it over. I hope to cope with the fixed due date.
      Should I send it to ur email or where to? It's about 10 pages long. Is it too long and what else shall I do to keep within ur frames? Let me know. Thanks, Bye.
      Aldo

      [Clip your posts]
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden