Re:[sig] Call for Articles!

  • turanomar@libero.it
    Message 1 of 71 , Jun 8, 2005
      I understand. I will translate it and send it over. I hope to cope with the fixed due date.
      Should I send it to ur email or where to? It's about 10 pages long. Is it too long and what else shall I do to keep within ur frames? Let me know. Thanks, Bye.
      Aldo

      [Clip your posts]
    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 71 of 71 , Jun 20
        I'm still looking for articles for the Summer Slovo.

        Also, is anyone planning a Pennsic gathering I could publicize?

        Deadline in July 1st!

        Thanks,
        Paul