Re: [sig] RE: Temple ring on E-bay

  • bphall76@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 7, 2005
      There are a lot of good jewelers in the SCA. Most will do custom work. Two
      of the best that I know personally are Fjorlief in Haga (enamelist) and
      William Beornson (silversmith). I have pieces from both of them.

      IS
      Vasilisa Myshkina
      Glymm Mere, An Tir

    • Kseniia Smolnianina
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
        William Beornson is amazing - I just can't afford him. :( Out of
        curiousity, are you the "Vasya" for whom he made the pair of silver
        cuffs? If so, I'd love to see a photo! He was telling me about them
        at an event (Egil's), and pointed out the sources he used for the
        designs.

        -- Kseniia
        Three Mountains, An Tir

        --
        **********************************
        Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
          I can. Do either of them have a website? 'dok

          --- Kseniia Smolnianina <kseniia@...> wrote:

          > William Beornson is amazing - I just can't afford
          > him. :( Out of
          > curiousity, are you the "Vasya" for whom he made the
          > pair of silver
          > cuffs? If so, I'd love to see a photo! He was
          > telling me about them
          > at an event (Egil's), and pointed out the sources he
          > used for the
          > designs.
          >
          > -- Kseniia
          > Three Mountains, An Tir
          >
          > On 6/7/05, bphall76@... <bphall76@...>
          > wrote:
          > > There are a lot of good jewelers in the SCA. Most
          > will do custom work. Two
          > > of the best that I know personally are Fjorlief in
          > Haga (enamelist) and
          > > William Beornson (silversmith). I have pieces
          > from both of them.
          > >
          > > IS
          > > Vasilisa Myshkina
          > > Glymm Mere, An Tir

          > removed]
          > >

          > > Yahoo! Groups Links
          > >

          > --
          > **********************************
          > Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
          > Barony of Three Mountains
          > Note my new e-mail address!

          __________________________________
          Yahoo! Mail
        • Kseniia Smolnianina
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
            I think this is William's site: http://www.billdawsonmetalsmith.com/

            Vasilisa, does this look like the right site to you?

            Fjorlief's site is: http://www.fineartisanry.com/

            Both are located in the Pacific Northwest.

            --Kseniia

            --
            **********************************
            Lady Kseniia Smolnianina
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 8, 2005
              There is also Master Danr, who does really great work, primarily with
              iron, in the Upper Midwest (Minnesota).
              His website is: http://www.irontreeworks.com/

              ~Aryenne
            • bphall76@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 9, 2005
                Yup that's me. Fortunately for me Master William takes payments. He also
                teaches different metal working techniques.

                IS
                Vasilisa Myshkina

                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 10, 2005
                  Vassya,
                  Are you in the Outlands? I have a good friend also
                  named Master William who moved there from the Middle
                  last year, a metal worker extraordinaire...? Does he
                  wear a maroon hillbilly hat?
                  'dok

                  --- bphall76@... wrote:

                  > Yup that's me. Fortunately for me Master William
                  > takes payments. He also
                  > teaches different metal working techniques.
                  >
                  > IS
                  > Vasilisa Myshkina

                  > removed]

                  Discover Yahoo!