Re:[sig] Call for Articles!

  • turanomar@libero.it
    Message 1 of 69 , Jun 6, 2005
      I have something which is related to Food and Old Eastern Slavs and their Mythology however it is in Italian. Could it work so?
      aldo c. marturano---------- Initial Header -----------

      [Clip your posts.]
    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 20, 2014
        I can't remember if I made the traditional quarterly call out or not, but I am definitely looking for material for the Winter Slovo.  Ideally, I'd like to have it by the 1st, but if you have something and just need a few extra days, drop a line and let me know.

        In service,
        Paul