Re:[sig] Call for Articles!

  • turanomar@libero.it
    Message 1 of 78 , Jun 6, 2005
      I have something which is related to Food and Old Eastern Slavs and their Mythology however it is in Italian. Could it work so?
      aldo c. marturano---------- Initial Header -----------

      [Clip your posts.]
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 78 of 78 , Jun 6
        I am definitely looking for material for the Summer Slovo. We've slipped a bit, but it happens every couple of years. There WILL be a Summer Slovo, though, featuring the Pennsic guide, of course! If you have Pennsic-related stuff, I'd be particularly interested in that. Let me know if you're thinking of contributing.

        Deadline in July 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul Wickenden