Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 77 , Jun 3, 2005
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As always, we're looking for contributions: short articles, how-to pieces,
      artwork, interesting anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or
      reenacted). As always, I'm pleased to answer any editorial questions that
      you might have.

      The deadline for the Summer issue is July 1st. The date is flexible so
      give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't quite make the
      deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)
    • goldschp@tds.net
      Message 77 of 77 , Mar 9
        I'm looking for material for the Spring Slovo. Anyone have anything to contribute? The deadline is April 1st.

        Thanks,
        Paul