Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 69 , Jun 3, 2005
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As always, we're looking for contributions: short articles, how-to pieces,
      artwork, interesting anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or
      reenacted). As always, I'm pleased to answer any editorial questions that
      you might have.

      The deadline for the Summer issue is July 1st. The date is flexible so
      give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't quite make the
      deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)
    • goldschp tds.net
      Message 69 of 69 , Dec 20, 2014
        I can't remember if I made the traditional quarterly call out or not, but I am definitely looking for material for the Winter Slovo.  Ideally, I'd like to have it by the 1st, but if you have something and just need a few extra days, drop a line and let me know.

        In service,
        Paul