Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 73 , Jun 3, 2005
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As always, we're looking for contributions: short articles, how-to pieces,
      artwork, interesting anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or
      reenacted). As always, I'm pleased to answer any editorial questions that
      you might have.

      The deadline for the Summer issue is July 1st. The date is flexible so
      give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't quite make the
      deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)
    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 73 of 73 , Dec 7, 2015
        Time goes by quickly and it's once again time for Slovo -- our quarterly newsletter.

        I'm looking for articles and artwork of interest to medieval Slavic re-enactors. The best articles are short ones (generally 200-400 words), but I'll consider anything you might have.

        The deadline is January 2nd and is flexible. Let me know if you are planning to submit and I can accommodate your schedule.

        Thanks,
        Paul