Call for Articles!

  • Paul W Goldschmidt
    Message 1 of 71 , Jun 3, 2005
      Greetings Slavic Interest Group!

      As always, we're looking for contributions: short articles, how-to pieces,
      artwork, interesting anecdotes of the Slavic world (historical or
      reenacted). As always, I'm pleased to answer any editorial questions that
      you might have.

      The deadline for the Summer issue is July 1st. The date is flexible so
      give me a heads up if you're working on something but can't quite make the
      deadline.

      Thanks,

      Paul Wickenden of Thanet (for SIG)
    • Paul Goldschmidt
      Message 71 of 71 , Jun 20
        I'm still looking for articles for the Summer Slovo.

        Also, is anyone planning a Pennsic gathering I could publicize?

        Deadline in July 1st!

        Thanks,
        Paul