Medieval themed exhibit

  • susannah53
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2005
      This came through on a museum listserv I belong to, and I thought it
      might possibly of interest. Sorry to include all the gobbledegook,
      but my ISP has blacklisted yahoo, so I have to cut and paste.
      (Unfortunately, my husband's company maintains the servers, and I have
      complained till I'm blue in the face, to no avail.)
      Susannah

      Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:29:04 -0500
      From: John Kelton <jkelton@...>
      Subject: Medieval Themed Exhibit

      > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not
      understand

      --B_3199091350_156310

      Greetings All:

      We have an exhibit which is no longer in use. It was designed with a
      Medieval theme and used only twice. If you are interested in these
      Medieva=
      themed exhibit components for your next project, please contact us off
      list
      for details.

      10 shields with heraldry artwork.
      1 Medieval tent made in England (10=B9 diameter), fire retardant
      fabric, roun=
      table and four stools, lanterns (incandescent bulbs)
      1 Medieval tent made in England (28=B9 long x 12=B9 wide), fire retardant
      fabric, long table, lanterns (incandescent bulbs)
      3 Castle towers, 16=B9 high with faux stone finish.
      Blacksmith=B9s forge with matching long counter. Faux stone panels
      from Spain=
      .
      Structure to resemble mead hall with long counters for computer
      workstations.
      Clamp on lights.

      Regards,

      --=20
      John W. Kelton
      Exhibit Designer
      256.881.3682 ph | 256.880.3682 fx

      eclectic group, inc.
      the first element in design=20
    • Elaine Manyoki
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18, 2005
        God, I wish I had some usable cash.....I'd buy it all!

        Katya

        [Clip your posts. Moderator]