Page of archeology finds - early Rus jewelry

  • Seonaid13
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10 7:26 AM
      I don't know if this was posted here or not. It's on an old list of
      links I've been putting together for about 2 years now.

      <http://www.muzarp.poznan.pl/archweb/gazociag/title7.htm>

      What's nice about this page is not only are the thumbnails of the
      pendants clickable for enlarged images, but the pictures of the burials
      are too, which actually is very very useful -- I had no frame of
      reference for the size of these pendants, until I looked at the image
      of the female burial, 5th image down on the left. The cruciform and
      lunulae pendants are surprisingly large when viewed in comparison to
      the skull.

      --Sfandra