Belated Mother's Day Greetings and a bit of news

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2005
      To those of you who are mothers, I extend my respects
      and good wishes.

      My household had a singularly appropriate experience
      on this Mother's day; Isabella, my cat, gave birth to
      her kittens. Compared to the human version, it was
      relatively gentle, but nonetheless a lot of work. She
      started complaining and seeking her lying-up spot
      around ten am, had her first kitten at about 1:20, and
      her last kitten at about 4:20. They all then
      proceeded to sleep, once the final kitten was washed
      and had nursed.
      Oh, and the kittens are; one calico female, one
      black-and-white male, one black female with a single
      ginger stripe between the ears, and one totally black
      male. I suspect they will all be longhaired, too,
      except maybe the all-black male. I am, of course,
      looking for someone who may want to adopt one, and
      give it a good home.

      Tracy
      (aka Eluned)

      Men are like Coffee. The best ones are rich, warm, and can keep you up
      all night long.

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold. Nice prices, honest!

      Discover Yahoo!
      http://discover.yahoo.com/