traveling cottages (was babb yaga)

  • Rachel Sampsel
    Message 1 of 7 , May 6, 2005
      Hello. While I am new to the list, I am also on the SCA_Gypsy list and this particular thread strikes me a lot like one of the vardo threads that we had a while back. While the vardo isn't period, the construction plans could easily be altered to generate anything. My husband and I are making noises about taking the plans and making a viking lodge out of it.

      This is the link that has some really nice step-by-steps for folks who have built their own "traveling cottage." http://enslin.com/rae/gypsy/camps.htm
      Raisa Zaplatskaya