Re: [sig] Introduction with Questions

  • purplkat@optonline.net
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5, 2005
      Sidesword research??

      At Coronation I was talking to a gentle who suggested I talk to you about your research.
      Unfortunately due to my swiss-cheese memory I forgot your name imediately.(SIGH).

      I would like to start talking to you - off-list of course - about this.

      Lady Katheryne

      Greetings Unto One and All!
      I am best known in the SCA as Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi,
      from the Shire of Deodar (Kingdom of Calontir).

      <SNIP>
      My SCA interests are: costuming, heraldry, glass bead making, herbalism, target archery, and rapier combat (sidesword research).