Re: [sig] Introduction with Questions

  • Lisa Kies
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 2:29 PM
      X-JumpGate Networks Webmail - Mason City, Iowa: Originating-IP

      Mishka,
      Welcome! You should to go to the SIG website and its Russian Knowledge Page to
      start looking for the information you seek.

      http://medievalrussia.freeservers.com/

      Sofya la Rus
      Shire of Herald's Hill

      ***> JumpGate Networks - Mason City, Iowa <***
      ***> Voice: 641-424-5307 Fax: 641-424-5346 <***
      ***> www.jumpgate.net <***
    • Jeremy Slick
      Message 2 of 5 , May 5 2:35 PM
        Ah! Sofya, a name I recognize. But if I remember
        correctly, you will not be making it to Crown
        Tournament this weekend...? Will you be attending
        Lilies? Actually, will there be a group going to
        Lilies that might be willing to educate a
        Florentine-going-Ukrainian?

        And thank you for the weblink, Sofya. I will bookmark
        that and peruse it after Crown Tournament is done; I
        will be so happy to have "free-time" back for a few
        days before I start going into Lilies Prep mode.

        Until the next time,
        Mishka

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • purplkat@optonline.net
        Message 3 of 5 , May 5 2:53 PM
          Sidesword research??

          At Coronation I was talking to a gentle who suggested I talk to you about your research.
          Unfortunately due to my swiss-cheese memory I forgot your name imediately.(SIGH).

          I would like to start talking to you - off-list of course - about this.

          Lady Katheryne

          Greetings Unto One and All!
          I am best known in the SCA as Signore Giudo di Niccolo Brunelleschi,
          from the Shire of Deodar (Kingdom of Calontir).

          <SNIP>
          My SCA interests are: costuming, heraldry, glass bead making, herbalism, target archery, and rapier combat (sidesword research).
        • Lisa Kies
          Message 4 of 5 , May 5 4:19 PM
            X-JumpGate Networks Webmail - Mason City, Iowa: Originating-IP

            I have a family event this weekend keeping me from Crown Tourney, alas. But I
            will be at Lilies, and I've heard rumors of at least a couple of other SIG
            Russians planning to be at Lilies as well. So I'm sure we'll see you there.

            Good luck this weekend!
            Sofya