Re[4]: [sig] Re: WOW!

  • Alexey Kiyaikin aka Posadnik
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5 1:00 AM
      Greetings!

      > > > www.lifejournal.com , Russian part. Most of FIDOnet migrated there.
      > >
      > > sorry, - http://www.livejournal.com/
      > *lurker decloak*
      >
      > Alex, the Russian speaking part of livejournal or the
      > russian interested? Is there a community or specific
      > interest? (English speaking would be wonderful.)

      The Russian-speaking. Most guys from RU. and SU. conferences I talked to in FIDO back in 1990s, now have their pages at Livejournal. Some FIDO conferences have got their twins in LJ: SU.HISTORY, RU.FANTASY, etc. The link I gave you I received from a Russian-speaking cooking community kitchen_nax (http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=kitchen_nax ), when looking for a reference to monastery household books. They also gave me some more community names I would like to dig into, for more info.

      The English-speaking LJ lives separately, I simply don't know what goes on there.

      Bye,
      Aex.