Response from Indian Tents about pricing.

  • sarah_brooks33
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2005
      This is the response I got to my inquiry on pricing of these tents.

      If anyone is interested in actually ordering one, let's see what we
      can do as far as shipping them together, whether that's with one of
      us or with a family member of any of our friends who still have
      family in India. I have a friend getting married in Sept, and she
      may have family coming from India for that - I'll inquire if anyone
      is interested.

      sasha

      Date : 3-5-2005

      Dear Sarah Brooks,

      We thank you for your kind interest in our Tents. Also kindly visit
      our website www.indiantents.com for pictures of Medieval Tents. We
      are quoting our best prices for Medieval Tents here under :

      1. Oval Pavilion : It is made up of two layers, Outer of water-
      repellent cotton canvas (Off-white ) with lining of Printed/plain
      cotton sheeting. Complete with all accessories (Bamboo Poles, Ropes,
      Pegs, Hammer)

      Size: 3.6m x 7.2m Wall: 1.8m Center: 3m

      Rate in US$ each : 755/- (Single Unit)

      Rate in US$ each : 705/- (5 Units & above)

      Packed Baggage : 0.4 CBM approx.

      Weight : 100Kg approx.

      2. Round Tent: It is made up of two layers, Upper of water repellent
      cotton canvas in natural color and inner of printed/plain cotton
      sheeting. It is a single pole tent with walls of 6' height. Complete
      with accessories (Bamboo poles, Wooden Pegs, Cotton Ropes, Iron
      Pins, Wooden Hammer).

      Size: 3m diameter Wall : 1.83m Center : 4.25m

      Rate in US$ each : 545/- (Single Unit)

      Rate in US$ each : 495/- (5 units & above)

      Packed Baggage : 0.35 CBM approx.

      Weight : 50Kg approx.

      3. Chaupal Tent : These tents are generally used for Garden Parties,
      Tea Canopies, Pool rooms etc. This is a sloping roof, square Tent
      with NO Center Pole. The side poles have voile curtains, covering
      the sides all around.

      Cloth combination : The roof is made up of two layers, Upper of
      waterproof cotton canvas Off-white with lining of printed/plain
      cotton sheeting. Complete with all accessories(Bamboo poles, wooden
      pegs, cotton ropes, wooden hammer)

      Size: 3m x 3m Wall: 1.8m Center: 3m

      Rate in US$ each : 435/- (Single Unit)

      Rate in US$ each : 395/- (5 Units & above)

      Packed Baggage : 0.25 CBM approx.

      Weight : 40Kg approx.

      4. Warrior Square Tent : Cloth Combination : It is made up of two
      layers, outer of water repellent Cotton canvas Off white, with
      lining of printed/plain cotton sheeting. Walls are made of same
      cloth combination, without bamboo poles in them. Which gives the
      walls a slanting shape, when pitched. The benefit of the slanting
      shape is that it gives more covered ground area, to the Tent. All
      Accessories are included with the Tent (Bamboo pole, wooden pegs,
      cotton ropes, wooden hammer)

      Size : 3.6m x 3.6m Wall : 1.8m Center : 3m

      Rate in US$ each : 495/- (Single Unit)

      Rate in US$ each : 465/- (5 Units)

      Packed Baggage : 0.35 CBM approx.

      Weight : 50Kg approx.

      Above rates are Ex Works, New Delhi. Freight and forwarding as
      actual will be charged extra. These rates are valid for 25 days. The
      discounted rates are applicable on purchase of 5 Tents, same style
      or assorted designs.

      Regarding Shipping, if the shipment is large, it is most economical
      to ship the Tents through Sea. For one or two Tents, you can take
      the Tents as excess baggage. We look forward to working with you.

      Best regards,

      Ms AmanPreet