Re: Has anyone read this book, and is it any good?

  • quokkaqueen
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2005
      I wish it was that easy, looking on the Australia-wide library
      database it isn't there.
      I'm generally inclined to give up when I can only find a copy of it in
      Europe since the postage alone generally is what drives the price of
      these things up. The balticshop.com copy at $40AUS including postage
      is cheap enough, in a general sense, that it is extremely tempting to
      buy it for myself. That, and it's written in English which is
      extra-exciting for me.

      Sorry I'm so negative, but it was difficult enough convincing my
      library to order in the only copy of a book in Australia from
      interstate, let alone trying to track down a book from overseas.

      ~Asfridhr