Re: [sig] Modern day SCA Vardo wagon?

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 7:46 AM
      'dok wrote;
      Has anyone out there done this? Converted a trailer
      into an SCA wagon, firsthand?

      Not I, but I had a friend who did this, and I will
      warn you (he was no engineer!), that plywood in any
      weight makes a vardo far too heavy to be hauled by an
      ordinary car. Sounds like most folks here would go
      hi-tech anyway, and can afford bigger vehicles. I
      don't think you can do this on a budget.

      Eluned

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

      for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com