Lilies

  • Tracy Kremer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 7:50 AM
      > Funny you should ask, 'dok.
      >
      > I'm right in the middle of making a war wagon for
      > Lilies.

      Speaking of which, who will be at Lilies? Will this
      list have a decent representation? I will be there,
      with my humble wares (nothing as cool as one would
      make for oneself, but I do sell necklaces and a few
      other things I myself have made). This means, of
      course, that I can visit around after hours, but not
      in the middle of the day.

      Eluned

      CONTACT ME FOR CUST0M NECKLACES! For SCA, New Age, and all lovers of amber and semiprecious stones...silver only, no gold.

      for good webcomics! http://www.schlockmercenary.com http://www.kevinandkell.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com