9000Re: [sig] Re: Irena Turnau, rather Bartkiewicz

  • Susan Koziel
    Jul 9, 2004
      Rick,
      If you are interested, a couple of my friends own a
      small scale book publisher that prints translations of
      old books. They may have more luck contacting the
      publisher and arranging for copyright transfer.
      If you contact me off the list I will provide you with
      their contact information.
      -Kataryna

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic