7632Re: [sig] a million rus questions

  • MHoll@aol.com
    Jun 9, 2003
      In a message dated 6/9/2003 10:33:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
      jeniferknox@... writes:

      > 1.pre mongol kievan rus' rubhakas. shaped armholes or
      > square?

      AFAIK, it's anyone's guess. No surviving artifacts. Some pictures, that's
      all.

      > 2. has anyone found any documentation for period
      > russian tablet weaving and the patterns they used?

      None that I've found. Again, conjecture. I don't remember *Russian* tablets
      being found, which would mean tablet weaving would've been imported. Unless my
      memory is faulty.

      Predslava.