567Re. Painted ware

  • Donald and Andrea Pionek
    Oct 2, 1999
      Greetings!

      This is my first posting on the list . I usually lurk about
      and gleen tidbits of info that I can use to direct my personna research. To
      respond to the quest for lead testing , there should be a kit availabe at
      your nearest hardware store. Having purchased an older home a few years ago
      I found it necessary to use one in deciding what painted surfaces needed to
      be stripped and repainted. They come in a stick form and also in a paper
      strip form. I used the latter as it was easier for me.

      Karol
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic