3106Re: [sig] linen is your friend

  • Amy Tubbs
    Jun 12, 2000
      For those living in the SCA kingdom of CAID, I found a discount fabric
      store, F&M Fabrics, that carries linen, mostly white/cream, raw silk with
      stripe patterns, and "washable silk" for $3/yard. He is located here in
      *gasp* Bakersfield. Whereas that is not usually a stopping point for many
      people in California, it is often passed through en route to another
      destination. I can provide directions for those passing through. Remember,
      coronation next June is here, and you may want to bring a few extra dollars
      to spend. He also carries brocades for about $7/yard and trims for $1/yard.
      --Sasha