16212Re: [sig] Slavic University in the East 2014

    Jul 1, 2014
      Hi!
      This is great!  Don't forget to post also on the SIG Facebook group -- while there is a lot of membership overlap, there are some folks who are only on the FB group.

      Cheers,
      Sfandra

      ******************
      Boiarynia Sfandra Dmitrieva Chernigova
      http://sfandra.webs.com
      Never 'pearl' your butt.

      On Sunday, June 29, 2014 12:54 PM, "panimagdalena56@... [sig]" <sig@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Greetings one and all. I am please to announce the the shire of Montevale of the East Kingdom has invited us to hold the Eastern version of Slavic University at their Randy Rooster Tavern Brawl Extravaganza. This is a camping event. You don't need to pre-reg except to insure a cabin/camping space for yourself.

      If you are intererested in teaching at the eastern Slavic University, please contact me off list at magdalenag56 (at) yahoo (dot) com. I look forward to meeting old friends and making new friends at this gathering.

      For information, other than teaching at Slavic University, here is event announcement. If you have any trouble, let me know and I will get you to the correct person.

      YIS
      Pani Magdalena Gdanska

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic