      From: 'goldschp tds.net' goldschp@... [sig] <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      To: sig <sig@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Jun 3, 2014 10:06 pm
      Subject: [sig] Call for Articles!

      I'm looking for articles and artwork for the Summer Slovo.  As always, we're looking for material of interest to the members of the Slavic Interest Group.  Articles do not need to be long (and in fact are often better if they are brief!).

      I'm particularly interested in articles relevant to Pennsic (if anyone is thinking of hosting a gathering, let me know) and I'm also hoping to get updates about the two planned Slavic Universities coming in the Fall.

      Deadline is July 1st.  Respond off-list if you have anything that you would like to submit.

      Thanks,
      Paul
    • Show all 69 messages in this topic